AvaTrade Reviews and User Ratings
AvaTrade Special Bonus
Open new AvaTrade account and claim bonus up to $10,000
AvaTrade General Information
Around since 2006, AvaTrade has offices in Dublin, Milan, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, and boasts over 2 million trades monthly. It’s regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, ASIC, and the FSC and is licensed by MiFID. AvaTrade’s website has been designed to cater to finance professionals and hobby traders. They offer a broad selection of trading platforms, from the popular MetaTrader 4 to the company’s own AvaTrader software. There is a mobile trading app and a WebTrader that can be accessed from nearly any computer. All platforms offer a user-friendly trading experience.
Features of AvaTrade
It’s range of features and generous $100,000 free demo account lets AvaTrade compete easily with other Forex brokers. Standard educational features like live market news in trading platforms and free eBooks and webinars are available. AvaTrade also provides perks like a debit card for live account holders, free withdrawals, and access to Trading Central charting for depositors of over $1000. The broker offers multiple account types and complete transparency about its 5 day withdrawal time.With an extensive support center, AvaTrade provides top notch service and a broad range of contact methods. Phone support is available in 34 countries so nearly every client can reach the brokerage in their native language. A live chat function is also available, and email support provides a reply within one business day.
AvaTrade is good for both professional and hobby traders. Trusted, reliable, and client focused, this broker offers great flexibility and a solid trading experience.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
- AvaTrade is easy to use. Tab navigation breaks down information so traders aren’t overwhelmed with data.
- The comprehensive educational resources and attractive promotion bonuses are a definite advantage.
- Their multiple trading platforms are all stable and reliable, and traders can be certain they are dealing with a reputable broker.
- It’s difficult to find a disadvantage of AvaTrade. The only possible downside is that traders unfamiliar with the system may prefer a more streamlined platform.
- Minimum Account Size: $100
- Spread: Medium/ Fixed
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Gold , Crude Oil, Stocks, Indices, Metals, Commodities
- Trading Platforms: MT4, Mobile Trading, Ava Trader, Web Trading, Mac Trading
- Margin Call Level: 10%
- Stop-Out Level: 10%