Capital Spreads Reviews and User Ratings
Capital Spreads Special Bonus
Get a £100 deposit bonus!
Capital Spreads General Information
Capital Spreads Background
Capital Spreads was established in 2003 as a small betting provider to compete with other service providers such as IG Index, Cantor Index and City Index just to name a few. It is owned by the London Capital Group, a premier financial services company established in 1996 which also appears in the London Stocks Exchange AIM Market listing. Over the time, it has grown rapidly to be one of the major companies in the industry. Spreads Capital is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), UK.
Features of Capital Spreads
- The Capital Spreads website is easy to use; input and removal of orders can be done very easily. The text is very clear and the organization of the website makes it one of the most easily navigable broker websites in the industry.
- Capital Spreads has a very efficient platform which allows for remarkably fast execution of orders which minimizes the chances of losing potential profits a great deal.
- The Capital Spreads platform comes with relatively nice charts; although they are not the best in the market, they will get the job done quite effectively.
- A Demo account, which is a real reflection of the live trading platform enables first time traders to experience spread betting risk-free before opening a live account.
- This Market Maker comes with a wide selection of markets and contracts. With this wide range, one can trade on over 2,500 distinct products including Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Shares, Bonds and Interest Rates.
The Capital Spreads website gives one the impression of a well established Market Maker promising great spread betting experience to traders.
Capital Spreads is a good place for any trader looking forward to take advantage of the tight spreads. Its simple, easily navigable platform is a great attraction to both first time and experienced traders.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
The customer support team at the Capital Spreads is very knowledgeable and responsive. Clients can access these services via phone or email as from 8hrs to 19hrs, the United Kingdom time, Monday through Friday.
- Capital Spreads has some of the most competitive spreads in the industry starting as low as 0.8 pips.
- Setting up of virtual and real accounts is fast with no minimum deposit required.
- Capital Shares offers traders with unlimited access to an exhaustive selection of free, real-time live streaming charts.
- One can trade with as low as $1 per point.
- The time allocated for customer support is quite short; 24-hours a day would have been more appropriate.
- Minimum Account Size: Depends
- Spread: Medium/ Fixed
- Trading Instruments: Forex, CFDs
- Trading Platforms: MT4, Capital Spreads Platform