CMS Forex Reviews and User Ratings
CMS Forex General Information
CMS Forex Background
CMS Forex is a New York-based Market Maker regulated by the National Futures Association (NFA), US and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), UK. It was established in 1999 by a clique of prosperous Forex traders, brokers and software developers. CMS Forex have a number of affiliates in different parts of the world including the CMS Forex UK, Bermuda’s Capital Market Services International and CMS Forex Japan.
Features of CMS Forex
- Trading at CMS Forex depends on the VT Trader 2.0 platform; a highly customizable software which comes with a host of features including the over 110 built-in technical indicators such as the moving averages, Stochastics, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku, etc. The platform also enables one to trade directly off the Forex charts.
- In addition to the VT Trader 2.0, CMS Forex also offers traders with the most popular MetaTrader4 platform which also comes with a range of technical indicators and drawing tools, ability to use robot or Expert Advisers (EAs), ability to Back-Test, etc.
- The Education section of CMS Forex has vast resources to guide especially the traders on how to go about Forex trading at the site; this includes a tutorial on how to use the VT Trader 2.0 platform.
- CMS Forex comes with leverages of up to 1:200.
CMS Forex’s first impression is that of a Market Maker dedicated to provide a good Forex trading environment to traders. The Education section is especially helpful to help the first time traders familiarize fast with the site and Forex trading as a whole.
CMS Forex is a good Market Maker that is worth trying. It provides an appropriate trading environment which translates to positive Forex trading experiences among traders.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
CMS Forex offers traders with a 24-hours live chat customer support to help them with technical and other issues that they may encounter while trading at the site. The support team is well informed and quite professional. The services are available all the trading days of the week and other than the live chats, they can be accessed via phone or email.
Pros and Cons
- Traders can get unlimited access to up-to-date Forex news feed and technical analysis.
- CMS Forex allows traders to do Scalping and Hedging.
- CMS Forex offers traders with free Demo accounts to enable them try out the accounts before opening the actual accounts.
- Traders are provided with email and text message alerts.
- CMS Forex does not offer Islamic accounts.
- Minimum Account Size: $250
- Spread: Medium/ Variable
- Trading Instruments: Forex
- Trading Platforms: MT4, VT Trader