DF Markets Reviews and User Ratings
DF Markets Special Bonus
Receive a cash bonus of £50** for each of your referred friends!
DF Markets General Information
DF Markets Background
Delta Financial Markets Ltd (DFMarkets), was established in 2010 in the United Kingdom. The broker offers trading in over 1,000 markets, including forex, gold, silver, CFDs, equities, futures, spread betting and stock indices. They are regulated by the FSA, registered with the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and are MiFID compliant.
Features of DF Markets
DF Markets offers three platforms for spread betting customers. Their proprietary trader, the DFTrader, was developed with a simple interface, basic charting, and some trading tools. Online reviews by clients note that the platform is exceptionally user friendly. There is a web based trader that adds real-time charts and a selection of time-frames, to help traders follow current market trends, and a platform specifically for mobile devices. Traders have access to a free demo account. The broker has no minimum deposits no re-quotes, one-click trading, and instant order executions. Spreads on FX, indices and commodities are variable. The broker has dedicated customer service available to handle any requests. Customer service agents provide support in eight different languages. They can be reached via phone, email and online chat from 9:00am to 5pm UK Time, Monday through Friday.
DF Markets has been able to satisfy its clients with quality support, no minimum deposits, and a user friendly interface. They’d be a solid choice for any broker looking for a wide range of trading markets.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
- The lack of minimum deposits is an attractive pro for DF Markets.
- Clients have also raved online about the large number of trading instruments the broker offers and the option to trade in over 77 currency pairs ranging from exotic to mainstream.
- The proprietary, web, and mobile interface have all received good marks for ease of use, and their website and customer support service are noted as being top notch.
- On the downside, clients have mentioned the lack of payment options.
- However, the overall user reviews for the broker tend to be positive.
- Minimum Account Size: $1
- Spread: Low/ Fixed/ Variable
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Gold & Silver, Stocks, Indices, Futures, CFDs, ETFs
- Trading Platforms: DF WebTrader, DF Mobile, DF Trader
- Margin Call Level: 99%
- Stop-Out Level: 65%
- EUR/USD is 0.8 pips variable and 2 pips fixed