Dukascopy Reviews and User Ratings
Dukascopy Special Bonus
Get 20% discount on volume trading commissions!
Dukascopy General Information
This Swiss broker regulated by FINMA is one of the original ECN brokers. Headquartered in Geneva and with representative offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Russia, Dukascopy prides itself on speedy executions, fund security, and no price manipulations. As a regulated Swiss bank, they offer plenty of protection for their customers and they have a longstanding reputation for reliability and dependability. Dukascopy Bank SA offers the ever popular MetaTrader 4 platform, a downloadable JAVA based platform for manual trading, and the ‘JFOREX’ platform for autotrading. A web-based platform, a mobile platform, and phone based trading are also available. Both novice and advanced traders are required to use the same platforms regardless of their skill set or preferences, but the company offers a 14 day demo account to get traders used to the platforms.
Features of Dukascopy
Dukascopy provides great market news for their traders, including Forex signals and market updates which can be sent directly to your mobile device. Their community discussion board is well attended with savvy and articulate participants, and the broker’s pricing system is transparent. Customer service is available 6 days a week through skype, email, and phone. Chat support is available during working hours.
Dukascopy is one of the largest retail brokers and oldest ECNs on the planet. Heavy regulation and a reputation for honesty make the broker a safe bet. Registration may take a bit longer due to Swiss regulations, but clients have noted good support once they began trading with Dukascopy. Overall, it is a value-packed option best for professional traders.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
- Being part of the Swiss Bank is certainly a pro for this broker.
- The strictness of the Swiss Foreign Exchange Marketplace means the broker’s trading platforms are exceptionally safe and the JForex platform is well-known, stable, and reliable. Dukascopy has variable spreads, which keeps trading costs down, though not as much as some of their competitors.
- Traders should be aware that deposits are only allowed via bank wires and documents must be mailed to Switzerland for signup.
- Minimum Account Size: $100
- Spread: Low/ Floating
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Gold & Silver, Metals
- Trading Platforms: MT4, JForex Trader, Java, Iphone & Ipad App(SWFX Trader), Android App(SWFX Trader), Web Trader