Exante Reviews and User Ratings
Exante General Information
Founded in 2011, Exante is a Malta-based broker that lets braders invest in instruments from Forex and ETFs to precious metals and hedge funds. They offer the broadest range of markets of any of their competitors. Regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and MiFID compliant, Exante offers the highest level of legal protection under the Market in Financial Instruments Directive. Exante offers only a single account which requires a minimum deposit of 10,000 EUR. They have a multifunctional proprietary trading platform that allows traders to access all the various markets from a single screen. The platform is fairly user friendly, offering advanced charting tools and portfolio management capabilities. Demo accounts are available on request.
Features of Exante
Customer support at Exante is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Their multi-lingual support staff is available in English, German, Chinese, Maltese, Lithuanian, and Russian. Traders can reach the support team through email, telephone or callback requests. As far reliability, Exante has been winning over investors since their inception in 2011. They’ve found a loyal following by providing their clients with cutting-edge infrastructure and professional service.
All in all, Exante offers is a great broker with investors who have the startup capital. No other brokers can offer their extensive amount of investment options and their low spreads and commission charges are extremely attractive. Exante won’t appeal to beginners, but seasoned traders will find EXANTE a great choice.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
- There are several pros to working with this well-established broker.
- Their fast and accurate order execution and multi-product offerings have certainly made them fans. Their Unique ATP and dedicated customer support are also advantageous for clients.
- Finally, their MiFID compliance makes them a reputable broker to work with.
- The major cons to Exante are their high minimum deposit, which could prevent some investors from working with the broker, and their lack of accounts available for U.S. traders.
- Minimum Account Size: 10000 EUR
- Spread: Medium/ Fixed
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Gold & Silver, Futures, Oil, Stocks, Indices, Metals, ETFs, Commodities
- Trading Platforms: Exante Multiproduct Platform