Interactive Brokers Reviews and User Ratings
Interactive Brokers General Information
Interactive Brokers Background
Interactive Brokers Group Inc. is an ECN broker that was founded by Thomas Peterffy, who is also the firm’s CEO. Interactive Brokers has been in operation since 1998 and over all this time, it has grown to become one of the premier brokerages in the industry. It is regulated by the National Futures Association (US), and the Financial Conduct Authority (UK) among other reputable Forex regulators.
Features of Interactive Brokers
- Interactive Brokers offers traders with a wide selection of trading options on over 100 markets in 24 different countries including direct access to Stocks, Forex, Futures, Bonds, CFDs and ETFs.
- The Interactive Brokers employs an integrated approach which enables clients to trade global products on diverse exchanges and investment assets dominated in different currencies all from one account.
- Trading at Interactive Brokers relies on the Trader WorkStation (TWS) platform. This platform comes with a number of beneficial features which enables traders to carry out a wide range of things including analytics, account monitoring and management among others. The best part about the TWS platform is that it is also available on mobile devices thus traders can do Forex trading from wherever they are at any time.
The impression you get on visiting Interactive Brokers for the first time is that of a well established ECN broker that has stood the test of time; a reliable and secure place to trade at. This is backed up by outstanding recognition that the firm has earned over the time it has been in operation including being rated as the “Best Online Broker” for three consecutive years.
With over 3 decades of experience, Interactive Brokers is a well established and secure ECN broker worth carrying out Forex trading at.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
Interactive Brokers offers great customer support to clients via live chats, phone and email; this support is available to clients 24 hours for all the five trading days of the week. The services are available in multiple languages including English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Chinese and German.
- The Interactive Broker’s tools offers traders with an in-depth report of information and analysis needed for great Forex trading experiences.
- A free Demo account to enable one experience how it is like to trade with the account of choice before depositing any money to the account.
- High speed execution of trades.
- Interactive Brokers do not offer Islamic accounts.
- Minimum Account Size: $10000
- Spread: Low/ Fixed
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Indices, Metals, CFDs, Commodities
- Trading Platforms: Trader Workstation, FX-Trader
*Minimum deposit for Indian residents is $5000