JFD Brokers Review Reviews and User Ratings
JFD Brokers General Information
JFD Brokers Background
Launched in 2011, JFD Brokers is a German owned CFDs and forex broker. The company’s mission is to provide excellent customer service and demystify the electronic trading industry. Regulated by CySEC, registered with BaFin, the FCA, and ACPR, the broker is also MiFID compliant and offers post-trade transparency. Since years in the business, JFD has already proven its worth by winning multiple awards. The broker earned prestigious awards such as Germany’s Best MT4 Broker, Best FX Broker, Most Transparent FX Broker, Best White Label Solution Provider, and Best Order Execution. If the regulation and award winning service aren’t enough, JFD is serious about providing the very best platform, conditions, pricing, and support. The broker’s website is simple and professional, running off a user-friendly tab system. The website is quite a wealth of information, both about how the company runs and in terms of providing resources for clients. An entire tab is dedicated to news, research, and events. Webinars and an FAQ section are also provided. JFD Brokers offers trading at relatively low commissions on more than 500 instruments in different asset classes (such as forex, precious metals, indices, commodities, shares, bonds, ETNs and ETFs), including 2 bitcoin CFDs – BTC/EUR and BTC/USD
Features of JFD Brokers
JFD Brokers runs off a MT4 platform base but provide the most desirable, comprehensive, and trader-centric upgrade options currently available. Along with MT4 Desktop version, they offer also MT4 WebTrader and are the first broker to offer both FX and CFDs trading on Guidants (Germany’s most popular market research and analysis platform). A mobile platform is also available for clients who prefer to trade on the go. Additionally, the traders can use a platform called AgenaTrader that has extensive market scanning functionality and is suitable for automated and semi-automated trading strategies. An account can be started for a minimum deposit of $500. Interestingly, JFD Brokers is the only retail broker that offers a single pricing type, execution type, and account type on multiple platforms.
Overall, JFD Brokers is new but certainly warrants the attention of any trader.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
- Customer service is offered by JFD Brokers through phone, email, and live chat.
- The Support Centre is available 24/5. Staff is quite friendly and knowledgeable and it’s reflected in the overwhelmingly positive feedback on the company.
- Clients will benefit from the unique single pricing and core spread structure provided by the broker. Their spreads are comparatively and the Straight Through Processed Direct Market Access, more than 15 Tier 1 Liquidity Providers and more than 80 exchange options.
- At the time of this review, no disadvantages were found
- Minimum Account Size: $500
- Spread: Low / Floating / Core (No Mark-Up, Commission Charged Separately)
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Precious Metals, CFDs on Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Bonds, ETFs, BTC/EUR and BTC/USD
- Trading Platforms: MetaTrader 4, Guidants, AgenaTrader and MT4 WebTrader
- Margin Call Level: 125%
- Stop-Out Level: 100%