Plus500 Reviews and User Ratings
Plus500 Special Bonus
Sign up bonus 25EUR
Plus500 General Information
Plus500 is a London based broker and one of the fastest growing CFD services in Europe and Asia. In business over a decade, the Forex broker is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).With years of experience and regulation, there is no question why anyone would be initially attracted to Plus500. Their straightforward platform is available in a downloadable version, a web-based platform and a mobile trading interface that all interact seamlessly with one another. The uncluttered design makes for pleasant trading experience for both new and experienced traders. Plus500 provides everything for a trade on one screen with no scrolling required to find the most vital information. An easy four tab system helps locate details about past trades and current positions without extensive searching.The simple platform offers a great advantage for traders looking to jump right in, but may not have enough comprehensive educational resources for those looking for extensive information.
Features of Plus500
What really sets Plus500 apart is the wide range of assets they offer for investing, including individual shares, commodities and indices through CFDs, and a large range of forex majors, minors and exotics. The company also offers an unlimited free demo to allow practice trades, a valuable service for new traders. Their small learning center offers basic information about Forex trading and practical examples to substantiate trading information.
Overall, the easy to use platform, wide range of available assets, and proper regulation make Plus500 a solid investing bet for new or experienced traders looking for an uncluttered trading experience.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
- The plug and play type system is very intuitive and the fee structure is very transparent.
- Plus500 offers no frills trading with easy withdrawal of profits.
- The unlimited free demo is a nice perk and FCA regulation makes Plus500 a reliable broker.
- The only major drawback is the lack of Live Chat or phone support, a notable downside for those wanting an interactive response.
- Minimum Account Size: $100
- Spread: Medium/ Fixed
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Gold & Silver, CFDs, Oil, Stocks, Indices, Metals, ETFs, Commodities
- Trading Platforms: Plus500 Windows Trader, Plus500 Web Trader, Iphone & Ipad App, Android App
- Margin Call Level: 40%
- Stop-Out Level: 40%