TFI Markets Reviews and User Ratings
TFI Markets General Information
TFI Markets Background
TFI Markets is a public company involved with the provision of services related to broking of treasury products. It is among the first companies to come up with the concept of trading with currencies in Cyprus. It has been in the business since 1999. TFI Markets is based in Cyprus and it is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Features of TFI Markets
- TFI Markets offers traders an award winning TFIFX platform on which they can trade Forex, CFDs, Indices, Stocks and Commodities. The platform is equipped with a number of helpful tools which allows for pip and margin calculation, currency conversion and calculation of the deliverables. The platform supports for mobile trading on Windows mobile Smartphones.
- The spreads at TFI Markets are fixed regardless of the conditions prevailing in the market.
- The minimum deposit required after opening an account with TFI Markets is $50.
Upon landing on the TFI Markets website for the first time, one finds a highly user-friendly and informative trading website rich with on-site educational tools.
TFI Markets is a broker worth trying; the simplicity and organization of its website is highly captivating.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
TFI Markets provides high quality, multi-lingual support to customers 24/5 through phone, callback and email. The languages supported include English, Greek and Japanese. The customer support team is not only professional but also very responsive.
- TFI Markets provides clients with streaming news feed, email and mobile alerts.
- Traders can do hedging and scalping.
- TFI Markets offers first time clients with a free Demo account to help them practice their trading skills without risking their money.
- Fast execution of orders.
- TFI Markets lacks live chat, a key feature for effective customer support in modern Forex trading
- Minimum Account Size: $50
- Spread: Medium/ Variable
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Metals
- Trading Platforms:MT4, Iphone & Ipad App, Android App
- Margin Call Level: 60%
- Stop-Out Level: 40%