Tradeo Reviews and User Ratings
Tradeo General Information
Tradeo is a social trading platform that offers collaborative trading services on Forex, Stocks, Indices and Commodities. Tradeo is a perfect example of the latest trend in the world of Forex; that is, enhancing collaborative or social trading experiences among traders. It is not only a social trading platform but a partnering broker as well in which Tradeo has partnered with Hogg Capital Investments Limited to provide the brokerage services.
Features of Tradeo
Tradeo comes with a number of impressive features including:
- Social trading and brokerage partnership which enables one trader to view trades and supporting analysis of thousands of other traders from all over the world in real-time; this enables one to copy any number of traders automatically or discretely.
- Cutting edge trading platforms including the MT4 and the proprietary web-based platform.
- A built-in economic calendar which allows filtering by currency.
- News feed, a catalog of social broadcasts including trading signals features that are all easily navigable from the row of tabs on the left of the screen.
- Leverages of up to 1:200.
- Complete selection of technical analytics and appropriate charting tools. Tradeo’s charting tool is particularly unique in that it incorporates actual sentiment and volume indicators which can be switched on or off at any time.
The impression that one gets upon visiting Tradeo for the first time is that of a social trading platform committed to give traders high quality Forex trading services and experiences.
Tradeo offers a real social trading experience; it comes with a whole range of features which enables traders to learn from one another in the most appropriate way.back to menu ↑
Features and Trading Instruments
Pros and Cons
Tradeo offers customer services to their clients through live chats, phone and email. They respond quite fast to issues raised by the clients and their services are quite reliable.
- Tradeo allows for 100% free following and copying.
- Access to a wide selection of social and messaging tools which brings real social experience for traders.
- Free and unlimited Demo account to enable one to familiarize with the platform risk-free before creating a live account.
- Vast educational resources including tutorials and FAQs to help the first time users to get started quickly.
- Use of MT4 platform requires one to access the Tradeo’s proprietary platform in order to benefit fully from the social trading and other useful features.
- Minimum Account Size: $300
- Spread: Medium/ Fixed
- Trading Instruments: Forex, Indices, Commodities
- Trading Platforms: MT4, Social WebTrader